City HR Association
Welcome to the City HR Website.
The City HR Association was founded in 1973 as the UK Industry Association to support and provide best HR practice to organisations whose activities are directly involved in – or underpin – the financial services sector. Since then, City HR has evolved from a first-class networking group for HR professionals to provide a range of services that support HR activities at all levels. These services include:
- lobbying and representation
- education and knowledge-sharing
- best practice development and toolkits
- HR benchmarking
- careers advice
- providing a discussion forum for all aspects of HR
- vacancy register for displaced members
The website is accessible on two levels;
1. General Information about City HR including our background, services, member application process, events, past events, photo gallery, press cuttings, and the City HR Academy.
2. Bespoke information which is only accessible to members, including the members directory, message boards, HR document downloads and key projects in hand.