Forthcoming Events Click here to view forthcoming events
Tuesday, 17th May 2016
9:00 AM - 1:00 PMDetails
Wednesday, 18th May 2016
8:30 AM - 11:00 AMDetails
Tuesday, 14th June 2016
4:30 PM - 6:00 PMDetails
Wednesday, 22nd June 2016
8:30 AM - 10:30 AMDetails
Welcome to City HR
The City HR Association was founded in 1973 as the professional body for HR in organisations and sectors that support the City of London. Our agenda is driven by and on behalf of our members, many of whom are employers in financial and professional services but increasingly from other sectors too.
Our mission is to provide our HR members with the tools, research, best practice documents and expertise to support the challenges facing their businesses. This is achieved through knowledge-sharing, training and peer networking aimed at professionals at all levels and across all areas of HR. Above all, we act with one voice for our members on people issues.
The services provided include:
- Lobbying and representation on people issues
- HR Training and knowledge-sharing on City, employment law, HR generalist and specialist activities
- Best practice development and toolkits
- HR benchmarking on reward, regulation, employee policies and HR practices
- Collaboration on City and National HR Issues
- Providing a discussion forum for all aspects of HR
- Working with market experts to support the sector
To find out more about how City HR can help you click here.
Obesity discrimination: UK disability laws incompatible with EU directive more
Flexible working key to commuter work-life balance more
Hillary Clinton on gender pay equality: on-demand video more